Talk:Building FlightGear - Devuan
From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 22:27, 3 October 2017 by Flughund
I didn't try these instructions recently, but they proved very useful when I first built FG, so thanks for this!
- plib being dead upstream, what is the point of building it? I've always used the Debian one for this without any problem (well, actually a fixed local version for joystick deadband management; sid now has the fix at last, but not stretch, unfortunately).
- Current FG from next requires these two packages when building with Qt support: qtdeclarative5-private-dev and qml-module-qtquick2 (since FG commit 3a8d350, committed on 2017-09-26).
- a) yw
- b) TBH I am not certain whether the plib step is required anymore, will look into that for the next update (for which I hope to have some spare time in the upcoming days). Last time I've checked it was required since Melchior's commits never went into a release and hence never reached Debian.
- c) Thanks for reporting the newly required packages, saves myself some research!
- --Flughund (talk) 22:27, 3 October 2017 (EDT)