Piper PA34-200T Seneca II
This is a model of a Piper PA34-200T Seneneca II. The Seneca is made by Piper since the early 1970's and some 4500 were made since then. It has six seats in a pretty large cabin, two turbocharged counterrotating engines producing 200hp up to 12,000 ft. It cruises at 170ktas in 12,000ft at 65% power. Certification for flights into known icing conditions and the nice single engine behaviour made the Seneca a popular multi engine trainer.
The model was built using the Pilots Operating Handbook, a real Seneca (D-GEJL) and some flight performance data derived in real flights.
- poor single engine performance
- no EGT indication - EGT is to low
- supercharger code not realistic on low rpm
- fuel source not switchable or cuttable
- not converging
- Master switch no electrical function
- Generator L/H and R/H produce the same output when on
- Just interfacing the generic AP, Altimatic IIIC not implemented
- LOC NORM and LOC REV not implemented
- ILS not implemented
- GMA340: on some buttons, the first click after program start gets lost
- engine sound in cockpit does not differ from outside engine sound
- animations of structural icing on wings, stabilizer, fin, etc.missing