List of developed airports
From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 16:19, 28 April 2008 by Gijs (KLSV and KNID added)
This page lists airports and scenery places that are comparatively well-populated with scenery features such as airport buildings, landmarks etc. Feel free to add.
- Charles de Gaulle International Airport (LFPG)
- Paris-Orly Airport (LFPO)
- fully modeled airport
- The Finistere (Most western part of France)
- Airports of Brest (LFRB), Morlaix (LFRU) and airbases of Landivisiau (LFRJ) and Lanveoc (LFRL), as well as a few hundreds VFR points).
See http://www.flightgear.nl.tp for scenery of the Netherlands.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (EHAM)
- Lelystad Airport (EHLE)
- almost fully modelled with (simple) models
- Rotterdam Airport (EHRD)
- airport terminal and heighest buildings of city modelled
- Unique Airport Zurich-Kloten (LSZH)
- InterActive Traffic ready to 30%
- raw buldings of the terminals ready but missing textures, hangars
- maybe converting Airport of Project FreeZ for X-Plane possible?
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport (LSGG)
- Basel-Mulhouse (LFSB)
United States of America
- China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station (KNID)
- very nice modeled
- San Francisco International Airport (KSFO)
- main airport of FlightGear
- good InterActive traffic