| This article has been nominated for deletion since 17 April 2020. To discuss it, please visit the talk page.
Do not remove this tag until the discussion is closed.
Reason for the nomination: deprecated
The Airbus A320Family by it0uchpods is an accurate, and complex recreation of the Airbus A320 Family. At this time, it is still in development (Pre V1.0), and is not complete yet, but this will all be corrected! The goal is to have a complex MCDU and FMGC by V1.0.
Good Virtual Cockpit, with AP panel, Overhead, and Pedestal. Good 3D Model, and many liveries. Active development by it0uchpods!
See the right InfoBox for the Repository, or Download. Remember to rename the aircraft's folder to "A320Family".
This list contains items which are working, or have been completed.
- Virtual Cockpit
- Electric System
- Pneumatic System
- Hydraulic System
- Fuel System
- EIS1 Instruments
- EIS2 Instruments
- Autoflight System
- Custom Airbus FADEC/ATHR
- Custom Airbus Autopilot
- Custom Airbus Engine system
- Custom Airbus Fly By Wire System
- Fully Custom EPR Calculation
- ADIRS System
- Flight Dynamics Engine (JSBsim)
- CFM56 Engines
- IAE V2500 Engines
- CFM LEAP Engines
- PW PurePower Engines
- Managed Speed/Climb
This list contains items that still need to be done.
- 2D Panels
- More systems
- FDM Tuning (as always)
- Autoflight/FBW improvements (as always)
Brought to you by:
- Joshua Davidson (it0uchpods)
- Jonathan Redpath (legoboyvdlp)
- Charlie Schwehm (Wecsje)
Including repaints by:
- Brandon Amaro (omega13a)
- Suleman Siddiqui (pakistan-1)
- Enrico Castaldi (Spectre)
- Sven Seipp (D-SVEN)
- Various Others
Thank you to the following people for their contributions to this project!
- Martien van der Plas: Much 3D modelling
- JWocky: JSBsim Help
- Richard Harrison: JSBsim Help
- D-ECHO: Some 3D Modeling
- skyop: Some 3D Models
- omega95: Some 3D Models
- artix: Airbus Canvas Nav Display
- Various others: Liveries, Some Code, Some 3D Models, Some Textures
|1||Show Captains View|
|2||Show First Officers View|
|3||Show Overhead View|
|F1||Disengage/Decrease Reverse Thrust|
|F2||Engage/Increase Reverse Thrust|
|E||Set Idle Thrust|
|DEL||Toggle Thrust Reversers|
|⇧ Shift+B||Toggle Parking Brake|