Hamburger Flugzeugbau HFB 320 Hansa Jet
From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 14:57, 24 November 2009 by T3r (Added a issues/todo list)
|Type||2 engine multirole|
It did not have thrust reversers but a drag chute installed to land on short fields.
A tutorial exists for starting up the engines. This tutorial describes and performes all necessary items to get the engines running.
- Pull the throttle levers to CUTOFF (fully back)
- LH and RH WING-PUMP MAIN both ON, located at the overhead panel
- check FUEL PRESSURE LOW lights OFF in the warning panel
- Click START LH and START RH, engines spool up
- Advance throttles to IDLE (a little more than 10%), check IGNITION lights in overhead panel ON
- engines fire and after a few seconds check IGNITION lights are OFF in overhead panel
- check engine rpm approx 50%
- switch on GEN1 and GEN2, warning lights in the warning panel go off
- The autopilot is highly unreliable
- The startup tutorial is broken, using the procedure for manual startup works. Hold the starter button until engine rpm is greater than 47%.