||(en) A full-screen demonstration using the updated Canvas code to make the canvas independent of the window, but with the window still displaying. After creating a canvas with the base "clean" paintwork texture, another child is added containing the dirt layer transparency. The effect is seen both in the dialog window and on the airframe.
||18 September 2014
| I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following license:
| This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
You are free:
- to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix – to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- attribution – You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- share alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:14, 17 September 2014||1,920 × 1,080 (239 KB)||Algernon (Talk | contribs)||User created page with UploadWizard|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following 3 pages link to this file: