|Author(s)||Heiko Schulz, Maik Justus, Melchior Franz|
|Status||v0.5 in 2.6.0|
The EC 135 descends from the MBB Bo 108. The Bo 108 was a demonstration prototype for fly-by-wire and has it's descent from the famous Bo 105. When the Eurocopter company was founded, the Bo 108 came with. Eurocopter decided that there was a marketplace for such a helicopter and the development went on. From the French partners it got the fenestron, from MBB the hingeless rotor. The fenestron makes it very hard for dangerous situations in the range of the tail rotor and reduces the noise level about 50% to other helicopters. That's why the EC 135 is a highly recommended helicopter for EMS and the police, especially in Europe but also in the USA, Japan and other states.
Next upcoming version v1.0 (2013)currently in own repo on gitorious.org
new 3d-model more accurate and detailed, single-livery-texture-fileDONE!
latest shader (bumpspec-reflection and glasshader)DONE!
- new, much more accurate fdm matching 90% of Pilot Operations Handbook values AEO, OEI and Airspeed NEXT TASK: NEEDS FINE TUNING (SAS/rotor behaviour)
more different configurations possible- lowskid, midskid and highskid, different sandfilter, different radomes etc...DONE!
- different selectable interiors influencing weight HEMS modelled, VIP and Utility(Police) following LATE SPRING/ EARLY SUMMER
- influence of configurations on weight and CoG based on Pilot Operations Handbook IN WORK, LATE SPRING/ EARLY SUMMER
- making CAD and VEMD and the most important systems working LATE SPRING/ EARLY SUMMER
many different liveries. Thanks to Sanni!DONE!
finally a complete flightdeck with photorealistic analog panelDONE!
and of course completely Rembrandt compatible!DONE!
Sounds remasteredDONE! NEXT TASK: Sound needs a bit work on the "exhaust sound" and the aural warning system must be done (soundfiles mostly complete)
- seperate AI model to keep mp-users happy NEXT TASK: SOMEWHERE IN 2013
- and more to come....
ADAC D-HDEC ( The real one after this model is made)
DRF (German Flightrescue)- Thanks to DRF for supporting Sanni making this livery!
BMI (Federal Ministry for Interior) - Rescue helicopter
Polisen (Swedish Police)
Police Innsbruck (Austrian Police)
SHS (Austrian Rescue Helicopter based in Kufstein, Zell am See, Kaltenbach...)
Download link -just for preview:
- after that:
- Digital Panel
- conversion to EC 635 (needs some changes on exterior and interior model)
Actual version: v.0.5 (FGFS 2.6.0 release)
- photorealistic panel
- liveries improved
- better fps-perfomance while changing liveries