From FlightGear wiki
|← Previous changelog||Next changelog →|
| This changelog is a draft.
This changelog is currently being written for the FlightGear v2017.1 release. Feel free to help! If you are aware of any FlightGear related changes, please add them to the changelog.
- 1 Major enhancements in this release
- 1.1 Core
- 1.2 Aircraft Modeling
- 1.3 JSBSim
- 1.4 Atmospheric Light Scattering
- 1.5 Environment Rendering
- 1.6 Performance
- 1.7 Misc/Uncategorized
- 1.8 Usability
- 1.9 Internationalization
- 1.10 Scenery
- 1.11 Canvas System
- 1.12 Nasal Scripting
- 1.13 Documentation
- 1.14 Highlighted new and improved aircraft
- 1.15 Other
- 1.16 Bug fixes
Major enhancements in this release
- More realistic blackout/redout system (FGData commit 52e559)
Atmospheric Light Scattering
- New shaders for drag chutes
- New "grain merge" option for environment reflections
Learn more in the Newsletter.
- Thorsten fixed the hard upper atmosphere line in Earthview
- Erik made Canvas perform faster.
- ENBR, Bergen, Norway is now the default airport.
- Stuart has created osm buildings for the UK and added support for getting them via terrasync, this can be accessed from the rendering dialog.
- James made remote Canvas
Highlighted new and improved aircraft
- Richard fixed some bugs that would cause crashes in multiplayer.
- See our bugtracker for a list, albeit incomplete, of the bugs fixed in this release.