Cessna Citation X
The Cessna Citation X (X as in the Roman numeral for ten, not the letter) is a long range medium business jet aircraft. The X is currently the fastest civilian jet in production with a top speed of Mach 0.92 (703 mph). This also makes it the fastest business jet in history. The Citation X is powered by two Rolls-Royce turbofan engines and is built by the Cessna Aircraft Company in Wichita, Kansas. The Citation brand of business jets encompasses six distinct "families" of aircraft. Although based on the earlier Citation III, VI and VII models the Citation X is a significantly different airplane. It utilizes a totally new wing design, engines, and features a glass cockpit.
(following the procedure in the tutorial)
Power and Avionics panel in front of pilot:
- Battery L + R switches on
- Generator L + R switches on
- Avionics switch on
- Ignition L + R on
- Gnd/Rec anticoll on (on lower central panel on co-pilot side)
- Recog on (same as above)
- Taxi on (central console - copilot side, next to flaps)
- Throttle: to idle
- Press Engine starter button L+R
- Throttle: spool up
- Click here for a review of the Cessna Citation X.