CH-47 Chinook Helicopter
From FlightGear wiki
Revision as of 16:00, 17 September 2020 by Ranguli (→Development status/Issues/Todo: Updated development todo list)
|Type||Helicopter, Military helicopter|
A twin-rotor, twin-engine helicopter developed by Boeing Vertol.
- No aircraft lighting (navigation, strobe, beacon, etc)
- Cockpit lighting
- Cockpit modelling and texturing
- Modelling and functioning input controls (rudder pedals, stick, etc)
- Modelling and functioning of switches, knobs, levers
- No elevator trim control available
- Cockpit instruments can not be adjusted by clicking and dragging the mouse.
- Windscreen wipers (and controls to operate them)
- Pilot and co-pilot models