An-12 in holding
|Type||Cargo aircraft, Civil aircraft, Military transport aircraft|
|Configuration||High wing aircraft, Monoplane aircraft, Retractable gear aircraft, Tricycle landing gear aircraft|
|Propulsion||Turboprop aircraft, Four-engine aircraft|
The Antonov An-12 (NATO reporting name: Cub) a four-engined turboprop transport aircraft designed in the Soviet Union. It is the military version of the Antonov An-10, and was made in many variants. The variant modelled in FlightGear is the An-12BK.
The An-12 is (as of May 2015) under active development.
- 100 paratroopers and 6 cargo boxes waiting to jump out. They also show over Multiplayer.
- 2 extra panels in tail, cabin, and the ramp control views.
- 3 altimeters with different functions.
- Trim neutralizer and more than 80 working instruments.
- Aircraft help.
- Thrust reversers.
- Sounds and lights system.
- Modelled engine start-up and shutdown.
- Complete external model.
- 3D cockpit is modelled.
|⇧ Shift+d||Open/close door|
|d||Open/close cargo bay door|
|=||Paratroopers jump signal|
|<||Switch between pilot and engineer views|
|y||Switch between pilot and ramp views|
|Del||Toggle thrust reversers|
- Helijah for the original model of the An-12 (link).
- 3m, D-Leon, Michatov, Ph-Cor for testing the aircraft.
- Firefly for the further development of the model.
- HerbyW for the systems and FDM.
- FlightGear space program missions
- Space Shuttle (FG Space Program)
- Antonov An-22A
- Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Shuttle Landing Facility
- National Air and Space Museum