This includes the following models: A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600
As of October 1, 2008, the project has put on permanent hold.
The following items have been completed:
- Belly fairing has been completed.
- Cutouts for doors and windows have been completed.
- Horizontal and vertical stabilizers have taken shape, and work on control surfaces can be started at any time.
- The basic shape of the wings is done, along with the winglets.
- Control surfaces have been cut.
- Engine nacelles and pylons are somewhat completed.
- Flap track fairings are mostly completed.
In the cockpit, instruments on the front panel as well as the pedestal have mostly been completed.
- Landing gears needed to be created.
- Interior decorative panels still needed to be made.
- No work has began on the overhead panel.
- Throttles and pedals are still missing.