This includes the following models: A340-200, A340-300, A340-500, A340-600
As of February 1, 2008, the following items have been completed:
- Fuselage surface defined.
- Upper and lower surfaces of the wings have been defined.
- Models of passenger doors have been completed.
- Surfaces of horizontal and vertical stabilizers have been defined.
In the cockpit, instruments on the front panel as well as the pedestal have mostly been completed.
- Cutouts need to be made on the fuselage for doors and windows.
- Engine nacelles and pylons needed to be created.
- Landing gears needed to be created.
- Wings, horizontal and vertical stabilizers need to be converted into solids before work on control surfaces can begin.
- Interior decorative panels still needed to be made.
- No work has began on the overhead panel.
- Throttles and pedals are still missing.