|Configuration||Low wing aircraft|
|Propulsion||Twinjet (Jet aircraft, Twin-engine aircraft)|
The Tupolev Tu-134 (NATO reporting name: Crusty) is a twin-engined airliner, similar to the French Sud Aviation Caravelle and the later-designed American Douglas DC-9, and built in the Soviet Union from 1966–1984. The original version featured a glazed- nose design and, like certain other Russian airliners (including its sister model the Tu-154), it can operate from unpaved airfields.
- Tu-134A (glass nose)
- Tu-134B (solid nose)
- Tu-134UBL (long nose)
- For begin moving use up to 86% N2 a short time.
- Normal taxiing at 62-66% N2 depending weight.
- In turns use 68-70% N2.
- Maximum taxiing speed 35 km/h and 10-15 km/h in turns.
- Flaps 10 (20)
- N2 98-99.5% (full throttle, no more 5 min)
- Elevator trim - 1.5 degrees up
- Switch landing lights ON.
- At 270 km/h up nose (pitch about 10-12 degrees, angle off attack 6-8 degrees, pull yoke about 1/2 it move range) and plane will take off at speed about 290 km/h.
- Maximum ground speed for nose gear 310 km/h and 330 km/h for main gear.
- After hight 5m and positive climb retract gear.
- After 50m(night),200m(day) switch landing lights OFF.
- After hight 120m and speed not less 330-340 km/h retract flaps to 0 degrees.
- 390-400 km/h - reduce throttle to nominal value 91.5-93.0 % N2.
- Accelerate to 500 km/h (460 km/h if need noise reduction procedure)
- Climb to altitude 3000 at 500-480 km/h,from 3000m to 6000m at 480-460 km/h,then reduce speed by 5 km/h per 1000m.
- Time to reach 9100M - 21 min.
- Time to reach 10600M - 26 min.
At cruising altitude accelerate to desired speed at 91.5-93.0 % N2. Acceleration time to 0.82M with 93% N2 at 10 600M after reach 10 600M about 10 minutes.
|Altitude meters||N2 (%)||IAS (km/h)||M||TAS (km/h)||Fuel flow (kg/h)|
At 10 600M
|N2 (%)||IAS (km/h)||Mach||TAS (km/h)||Pitch degree||Angle of attack||Fuel flow (kg/h)|
Note: At 93% N2 plane will increase it maximum speed limit.
- Reduce trottle to 81-83% N2 and begin descend 10-12 m/sec at 0.8-0.82M while reach 600 km/h,
- than maintain this speed.
- Above 8100m maintain 83% N2 or more. Pitch -1 -2 degree.
- Below 8100m to 5000M one engine 81% N2 and another 75-68% N2(if practicable).
- Below 5000m reduse trottle to 61.7-72.0% N2 or idle.
- Below 3000m speed less than 460 km/h and vertical speed less than 15 m/sec.
- Trottle - Idle (61.7-63% N2), pitch 10-15 degree negative, gear down.
- Speed 600 km/h, 0.82M. Vertical speed 30-50m/sec.
- While ending this mode plane drop 400-500m of altitude.
- After emergency descend do not retract gear.
- Typical speed 380-400 km/h at clean plane, and 78-85% N2 and 85-88%N2 with gear down.
- Gear down and extend flaps to 20 degree at 360-340 km/h, 86-88 N2.
- At 300-320 km/h flaps 30 degree.
- Before intercept glideslope flaps 30, gear down, speed 280-300 km/h.
- When intercept glideslope decrease throttle to 81-83% N2.
- In glideslope use 80-86% N2 (75-82% N2 in case small weight)
|Weight (kg)||Speed (km/h)|
Optimal angle off attack 4.5-6 degrees.
- At 60 m AGL disengage autopilot.
- At 20 m AGL begin decreasing vertical speed and at 10 m AGL vertical speed must be about -3m/s
- At 7 m AGL smoothly up nose to create 1-2 degree pitch and begin flare.
- While flare increase pitch to 3-4 degrees if nessesary to maintain vertical speed less than -1m/s.
- Smoothly set throttle to idle and touchdown.
- Apply spoilers. After nose gear touchdown activate reversers.
- At 250 km/h apply breaks.
- Usually reversers off at 110 km/h, but if nesessary it may be used to full stop.
- Typical touchdown speed = GS Speed - 20 km/h.
- Using more than 2.5 degree pitch when flare will result plane up and quickly drop speed with hard landing with gear crash possible.
- Using more than recommended glideslope speed will result as above.
- Speed less than recommended in glideslope need you use more pitch when flare and result will same or if use right flare pitch - to big vertical touchdown speed with result as above.
Recommended in glideslope need you use more pitch when flare and result will same or if use right flare pitch - to big vertical touchdown speed with result as abov
Since the start we added:
- Support for rembrandt
- Reverse thrust
- Nav, beacon and taxi/landing lights
- Liveries (auto nose selection, based on livery)
- [3D] Cockpit (basic cockpit done)
- Air Koryo
- Aeroflot 1970
- Aeroflot 2008
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Russian Air Force
- Russian Navy
- Ukrainian Government
- Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Ukrainian Navy