The following template description is not displayed when the template is inserted in an article.
This template is used to give a quick overview of the basic information about a piece of software.
Add this to the top of the article describing the software.
| title =
| logo =
| logosize =
| image =
| alt =
| developedby =
| initialrelease =
| latestrelease =
| writtenin =
| os =
| platform =
| developmentstatus =
| developmentprogress =
| type =
| license =
| website =
All parameters but title are optional.
- Title of the software
- Logo of the software
- Size of logo. See mw:Help:Images#Size and frame for accepted size formats. Default 270px.
- Screenshot from the software
- Caption for the screenshot
- List of developers
- Date and preferably also version of the first release
- Date and version of the last release
- Language the software was written in (this will automatically add a [[Category:XXX Software]] to the article, e.g. see Category:Python Software
- Operating systems the software is available for
- Platforms the software is available for, for example Mac, PC and/or Arduino.
- Development status, for example active, stalled or abandoned
- Development progress
- Type of software
- License the software is released under
- Website of the software project