From FlightGear wiki
- Yes, and also a category. I thought of "Community rules" but I get it's not what they're meant to be... only, I can't find another name. Ideas? (that would also become the title of the nav box/bar) I thought also of "Living the community" but it doesn't feel focused enough.
- --Bigstones (talk) 10:13, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- I would probably name it Community Advice or something like that, i.e. navigating the projects, without causing too much irritation, and without being overly frustrated. So it's more about understanding how things "happen to work" by convention, not by conscious consensus...--Hooray (talk) 10:54, 11 June 2014 (UTC)
- What about something slightly different, from the perspective of the community's combined efforts, like (Working|Living|Cooperating|Striving|Communicating) (together|in the community). My favorite of those is probably Working together (though Threading on eggshells sometimes actually is more like it ;-).
- —Johan G (Talk | contribs) 18:14, 11 June 2014 (UTC)