* '''How long have you been involved in FlightGear?'''
For over ten years - maybe almost 15. I'm the development coordinator (and occasionally accused of being the BDFL) for [[JSBSim]].
* '''What are your major interests in FlightGear?'''
Flight dynamics and control, but I really like the whole aspect of specifying a model in XML (and other) files - a truly data-driven simulation.
Continued development of JSBSim. There are always things to tweak. Recently, I extended the PID (Proportional-Integral-Derivative) control component in JSBSim to support some work I have been doing.
* '''What do you plan on doing in the future?'''
Writing more documentation.
* '''Are you happy with the way the FlightGear project is going?'''
I really enjoy seeing the progress being made in the visuals
- such as the Rembrandt project.
* '''What do you enjoy most about developing for FlightGear?'''
* '''Are there any "hidden features" you have worked on in FlightGear that new users may miss?'''
advice can you give to new developers who want to get started on their first aircraft/new feature/Nasal script?'''
'''[http://www.flightgear.org/contributors/ Read previous interviews at our website's archive].'''