868 bytes added
15:50, 13 October 2020
== Multiplayer ==
* Connection to VATSIM via swift is now available via the GUI.
* FGCom now supports both COM1 and COM2, as well as volume settings.
* The views defined by the user's aircraft (Pilot view, Helicopter view, Tower view etc) can now be used with multiplayer aircraft. Viewing a particular multiplayer aircraft is done by clicking in the Pilot List dialogue's "view' column (see the "Multiplayer/Pilot List" menu).
* <code>--disable-hold-short</code> option which allows the user to force a start on the runway when multiplayer is enabled. This option should be used with caution - it can give other pilots and ATC a nasty fright to find an aircraft materialize on the runway!
* MPCarrier can now be detected by the GUI even if not available on startup. To enable this feature set <code>/sim/mp-carriers/auto-attach=true</code>.
* Support for recording multiplayer data
== Replay / Flight Recorder ==
← Older edit
Newer edit →
Retrieved from "
About FlightGear wiki