| This article has been nominated for deletion since 27 April 2019. To discuss it, please visit the talk page.
Do not remove this tag until the discussion is closed.
Reason for the nomination: Aircraft has been merged with QSeries, article now longer needed
|Author(s)||MaverickAlex (original), FlorianK and D-ECHO (update)|
The Bombardier Q200, also known as the Bombardier Dash8 Q200, earlier DeHavilland Canada DHC8-200, is so to say the "small brother" of the Q400. Derived from the Q100, it has stronger engines creating a better performance, namely the Pratt&Whitney 123C/D combined with two six-blade propellers. It's a short-haul twin-engine turboprop airliner originally build by DeHavilland Canada, now by Bombardier Aerospace. 40 Passengers can maximal seat in its cabin (normally about 37).
While an earlier project (Dash8Q200, see github.com/D-ECHO/Dash8Q200) stalled, I restarted this project using parts of the model of the new Q400 made mainly by FlorianK. It also uses the new systems and checklists/tutorials from the Q400.
- Exterior modelling mostly done, some details could be added as well as new Liveries
- Interior modelling overall good, some details would be nice ;)
- Cockpit modelling Quite well done although some panels are missing and not every switch is animated.
- FDM Done as much as I'm able to. Maybe a JSBsim FDM later?
- Systems I've done a big effort to get a realistic startup, but it still needs some work