Cockpit of the Bombardier Q400
|Type||Airliner, Regional Airliner|
|Configuration||High wing aircraft|
|Propulsion||Turboprop aircraft, Propeller aircraft|
The Bombardier Q400, also known as the Bombardier Dash8 Q400, earlier DeHavilland Canada DHC8-400, is a short-haul twin-engine turboprop airliner originally build by DeHavilland Canada, now by Bombardier Aerospace. 90 Passengers can maximal seat in its cabin. According to Bombardier it can fly almost as fast as a jet while consuming less fuel. It uses two Pratt&Whitney 105A engines combined with six-blade propellers.
- Exterior modelling mostly done, some details could be added as well as new Liveries
- Interior modelling overall good, some details would be nice ;)
- Cockpit modelling Quite well done although some panels are missing and not every switch is animated.
- FDM Done as much as I'm able to. Maybe a JSBsim FDM later?
- Systems I've done a big effort to get a realistic startup, but it still needs some work