| Work in progress|
This article or section will be worked on in the upcoming hours or days.
See for the latest developments.
The Antonov An-22 Cargo Transport
|Configuration||High wing aircraft|
|Propulsion||Propeller aircraft, Four-engine aircraft|
The Antonov An-22 Antei (NATO reporting name: Cock) is a cargo transport aircraft, the longest and heaviest propeller airplane in the world. The variant modelled in FlightGear is the An-22A. Is part of the FlightGear Space Program with assigned cargo missions for you around the Space Program Airport Network. See mission list
- Complete model.
- 3d cockpit is available
- All animations with 200 paratroopers and 3 tanks dropping in Multiplayer.
- More than 80 working instruments, full radio navigation systems.
- Wind drift, trim-neutralizers and many more Russian instruments.
- Thrust reverser
- Autostart or manually start up.
New in FlightGear:
The An-22 is available at https://github.com/HerbyW/AN-22A. Latest update: 15 May 2015
- See in-sim aircraft help.
|=||Paratroopers jump signal|
|<||Toggle between pilot/engineer view|
|d||Open/close left door|
|⇧ Shift+d||Open/close right door|
|⇧ Shift+e||Open/close cargo door|
|y||Switch between pilot and ramp views|
|Del||Toggle thrust reverser|
The An-22 is been developing and tested on several platforms, including GNU/Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Mac OS X with FlightGear 3.2, 3.4 and Git.
- Barranger E. for the original model of the An-22 available at the official repository (link).
Technical systems assistance
Custom Propulsion integration
- FlightGear space program
- FlightGear space program missions
- Space Shuttle (FG Space Program)
- Antonov An-225 Mriya
- Antonov An-12BK
- Shuttle Landing Facility